KoMuNiTi GeMPaKZ: Satu Komuniti Satu Hati
Jom Register di KoMuNiTi GeMPaKZ ^_^
Borak-borak sambil berkongsi informasi.
Jom Register di KoMuNiTi GeMPaKZ ^_^
Borak-borak sambil berkongsi informasi.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

> LAMAN PERKONGSIAN INFORMASI <

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Selamat Datang ke gempakZ. Mari join sembang-sembang disini

The Forth Hokage defeated Madara!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tomato man

Tomato man

DUIT gempakZ : 727
REPUTASI : 1

The Forth Hokage defeated Madara! Empty
PostSubject: The Forth Hokage defeated Madara!   The Forth Hokage defeated Madara! EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:45 pm

The Forth Hokage defeated Madara! 790f7a469c6980_full

Hai.. yesterday, I really enjoy reading new series of Naruto manga. It is about Uchiha Madara who was destroy Konoha with his control over Kyubi was stopped by Forth Hokage, Minato. I really surprises that Minato can defeat Madara. How skill he is! Cool man. Now we know that Madara can be defeated with God Thunder Move like the forth used. I hope Naruto can somehow discover this tecnique not only to defeat Madara but to face sasuke too! To fight Sasuke, Naruto need the fast movement!

It can be concluded that Madara was such a loser! Like Itachi said before. He lost not only ones but twice!! Haha.. He can't defeat Sodai Hokage and then, He even lose to the young Shinobi like Forth Hokage haha.. How funny he is.
Back to top Go down

The Forth Hokage defeated Madara!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KoMuNiTi GeMPaKZ: Satu Komuniti Satu Hati :: FORUM ARCHIEVED :: RUANGAN SUKARIA :: KOMIK, ANIME, MANGA & KARTUN-
Jump to: